FS: Reman 90mm Pass side axle (good quality, cheapo price)

Thought someone might want to benefit from my error - didn't read
carefully on an eBay site and got a 90mm passenger side axle.  Quite
nice, actually.  Even included some German axle grease for topping
off, and had secured the inner joint with zipties and wrapped it.

Good seller, me stupid.  So, 90 degrees and time to rebuild the outer
joint (augh!).  Done, but clothes are now history.

PRICE: $10 + shipping (I just want it gone)