Cincy 06 autocross results are up

http://66.116.162.213/2006_results/20060603_fin_.htm

Dave and I were in 'D Stock' with his R32 (and there were actually two
trophies - as I managed to take one home).
Tonee was in 'Street Touring', best time: 101.562
Nate was in 'NASA F', best time: 59.998

I managed 55.469 on the last lap, and I could have sworn Dave broke a
minute... Dave, check your slips, you may have caught that cone in the
slalom on the last run... The R kept holding me back, as the traction
control was kicking in big time out of the corners, and I was faithful to
Daves request to not turn it off, lest I face the wrath of his wife should
anything happen to the R. I would have loved to get closer to that BMW, but
he was definitely a seasoned (and very consistent) driver.

Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger Scirocco GTO 2.0 16v (my daily, 220k, rocco #6)
86 Scirocco ('98 guts - ABA 8v) (autox beast, 60k, rocco #9)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (30% complete, rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (rocco #8)
91 Jetta 16V (wifes daily, 150k)
89 Jetta 16V (from cincy '05 - 140k, yes it still runs)
90 Passat GL 16V (wifes old daily, 220k)