Paging: Daun's Brad

Well since he's off in Nebraska / Wyoming with a friend
retrieving a Cherokee 140....

--- Brian Haygood <haygood@myway.com> wrote:

>   What size was that tub of chrome powdercoat that you
> had that was all dried up.  I think you said you got it
> from Eastwood?

Yeah, it came from Eastwood.  I didn't see a size on the
label, looked last night.

> Also, what shade of gray was it that went on that valve
> cover?

I asked him about this, he thought it was the grey
wrinkle-coat.

> Aviaton content - got my complex and high-performance
> sign-offs today!!  A36 is WAY easier to land than the
> C-152.

Congrats, the Bonanza will make anyone look good.  Keep up
with your landings in the Cessnas though so you don't get
too sloppy.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172