2x Q's Hub bolts and 9a blocks

On 7:12:11 am 06/15/06 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> 9A available in Golf, Jetta, Passat 89-93.
> Had studs on my 16V when I first got it. Didn't care for them for
> some reason and pitched them. Dan

I've got studs again on the 16V, it makes it easier for the hubby at the
track. Conversion should be easy, there are some (I want to say galvanized)
coated studs that are much nicer than the rusty steel type we had
previously. (I can go get the specs if you like, your favorite go-fast
store should be able to order them) You may have to grind the backs off the
nuts if you use regular chromed ones, or your centre caps won't seat. Some
tracks require this anyway, supposedly ours does but they never check them.
Klaus still has bolts, but his tires stay on anyway, more or less.

Cathy