From: Nate Lowe [mailto:nlowe79@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:50 PM
To: Neptuno
Cc: peter@thescirocco.com; Org, Scirocco
Subject: Re: Mars Gets An Antique Registration - No More Inspections - And
The Registration Will Never Expire!

>On 6/13/06, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:

>*Cough, Cough, Cough......***** Boy, I went truw a lot of fuzz in MD to get
the Historic tags placed on my 82,

 You only had so much trouble Tony because your car wasn't 25 years old yet.
When I got historic tags for my '79 I didn't have to do anything special.
Just showed up with the title and the old plates and I was done. The other
great thing is that the restrictions in MD are pretty lax, as can be seen in
the application <http://www.marylandmva.com/Resources/VR-096.pdf> .