For Sale: Red 1987 VW Scirocco 16V - $1500 US

I vouch for the "niceness" of this car.  I had it brought all the way from
Alabama as it was one of Jeff Bynums early vw sales to an east coaster :)
Many of you may have seen it at past cincy's, waterfest's, or H2o's.  Somone
buy this so Mark can put money into his Cali!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'83 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)