Heroes of Freedom ( no automotive content whatsoever)

Thats awesome Behrle, I remember you mentioning that on Sunday...

Lemme know what I can do to help.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)