Mars Gets An Antique Registration

Maybe i should be more clear. I was totally breaking the law. The Law in Ky is similar to the other states we are talking about. At the time KY had emissions testing and i couldn't get the car to pass. Historic Plates made you exempt. I'm not saying i was in the right Just that i never got a second look from any police officer.