OT: World Cup

Mike Smith wrote:
> Anyone else watching?  First USA game noon tomorrow on ESPN2.  We play the
> Czech Republic.

How about that USA team?
Why did they even put on their costumes?
For the next game they should be made to wear clown suits.
(and the big clown shoes with Uncle Sam hats)

It was a celebrational culmination of everything they've ever shown on
an international stage and it was executed to perfection.  Couldn't
pass, couldn't catch, and America couldn't care less.  Italy looked
deadly and Ghana was not bad at all.  I think not salvaging anything
will put the cherry on top.

Of what I have seen so far (most), I like Ecuador.  My team is Ukraine,
they play Wednesday morning and I hope I like them too.