From: "David Brown" <sharpshooter33@adelphia.net>
To: "scirocco scirocco" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 12:53 AM
Subject: paging Dan, Timbo and the rest of the MegaSquirters

I'm getting closer to squirting my 86 Jetta GLI, picked up a Digifant rail,regulator and injectors.

I am wondering what Dizzy I would need to hunt down if I decided to go with spark control later?  I believe mine has vacuum advance.

I'm also going to try setting mine up like another post I recently just saw in MS page.  Set it up to read only at 1st.  Figure I can get it receiving good spark/tach signal I'm half way there.  It won't cause any problems if it's not sending signal to injectors will it?  Figured I could keep it running on the CIS-E and hook in the MS to watch from the new sensors and tach signal then when that's looking good finish the conversion?  Anybody done it that way before?

Where do I tap in for signal only? ICU pin 6?  I'll be reading up on fuel only for 2.2 and 3 since I haven't decided which PCB is going in that one yet.  Got a PCB 3 sitting here, but I'm wanting that for the rocc thinking of picking up a 2.2 for the Jetta test car.

Also is there a TB with TPS for the 8v intake?  I know I don't have to have TPS, but it would be nice.

Thanks for any help.

David