Ignition Switch Q's

It's possible, the key is to get it to repeat the problems.  If I were
you, I would try to jiggle the key, or the electrical connector to the
switch with it running to try to simulate driving down the road.  If it
goes off at a certain angle, then I would say that is the cause.  If you
can't get it to die repetitively, then I would say it is something else...

David