OT: World Cup

Well, because my wife's from Staffordshire, we had to get up and kitted out on Saturday am when
England played Paraguay (and an ugly victory it was).  We're the only car I've seen with an
England window flag.  But if England should happen to play the US, my sentiments will be with the
US.  'Til then, I'm supporting two sides.

ATB,

Ron