Update: Piece of shit car

On 4:41:45 pm 06/11/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> Yeah Shadow is nice, but Draco is some thing else. I am definately
> suffering from 16v withdrawl. I see working on Draco as a form of
> foreplay. The real fun will happen next spring :)

Well spoken, I'll hold off on sending the girls for now. Just don't let
this happen again, okay?
Scirocco note: So I took the hubby for a ride in Klaus just now, first time
in a long time, maybe even first time since the "cam swap". He figures it's
faster than the 16V (it isn't), and now he gets it. Says he'll swap me at
the track (no way in hell). Wonders if I "did something".
Mayyyybeeeee.....:)
Cathy