From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:49 PM
To: Nate Mellom
Cc: Scirocco list
Subject: Re: I have finally arrived!!

I'll be with you at the autox, probably with the corrado unless I get better
tires on the gti, but the corrado is soo much fun on the turns.

Dave, mark your calender, you're coming up for this, RIGHT!

Man, I wish I could. This event is held in Chicago? Would be a lot of fun,
but not in the cards. Still trying to catch up after being out of the office
for Friday and Monday around Cincy. Gets pics and video though. And don't
forget to share.

Dave

David Winchell, II
87 2.0L 16V Scirocco