Update: Piece of shit car

It was an air tool that broke it. Ughhh.
As of this morning, Draco's back on his wheels. I rolled it out side in to the NY sunshine (Yeah... Right...) took some pics, cleaned out the garage a bit, then rolled him back in. In his shape, with multi-colored panels and all? Sheesh.
Here is the repair:
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco/draco_rebuild/swingarm/template.htm
Look at the bottom pics. Man I was pissed off.... As you guys can tell by the thread starter.
After getting the presigious "Above and Beyond" award, I just can't give up.