  From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:14 PM
To: Nate Mellom
Cc: Allyn; 'car'
Subject: Re: Resonations

  More grease, another bag, more duct tape and more cable ties.

  Al said he went an entire year with his.

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
  Redline, schmedline.
I think it's about time for a boot, I'm getting a pretty good coating of
grease on the inside of my rim. I'm amazed how long it's held up, with
a little work I could probably make it last even longer!