Resonations

If it's a whistle, its just air flow causing it, so no need to worry.  I
just wish I knew where the heck it was coming from so I could eliminate it.
I sold a television because of that sound (noisy flyback transformer).  ~15
kzh - if you can hear it - has this unique way of piercing right through
your skull.  The only thing more annoying than me hearing it is the face
that most of the people I ask have no idea what I'm talking about, so I sit
there and go crazy while everyone else just looks at me funny.

Al