Resonations

Just before the end is the frequency made by the whistling from somewhere on
the intake of both the Rieger and Sandeis Jetta.  It only does it at
specific part-throttle flows, and started in the Rieger when I changed out
the air flow sensor/fuel distributor assembly.
Sometimes having good hearing is a bad thing... :(
Al