Piece of shit car

Dear gentle folk of the list. I owe you my appologies for the fowl (yeah I can be a chicken) language previously.
I got to the car at 8:30 am. The rear steel brake line was stripped and I could not get it to move even with vice grips, heat and PB blaster. Soo... Off to the auto store for a fitting and bubble flare tool. Cut the line, remove the trash and mount and flare the end of the line.
Ok. so far its only cost me $40. For a single fitting and the tool (heres another that will rust in the tool box...)
I struggled to lift amd mount the swing arm into place. All 4 nuts on, hey, easy going (relitively speaking), then the last torque turn and the nut spun off.
I cried for a minute. Turned off the lights, closed the garage and stormed up stairs. Ummm you might have read the mail....
There is a fix. Not fun, but it can be done.
The bolt is a 10mm 1.25 35mm. Lock nut preferable, but a split washer will suffice. Under the rear seat, 1" from the center hole of the rear seat belt attachment point cut a 1.5" slot. 2 cuts 3" long to the front of the car. Lift and bend back.
Drill out the broken stud to the correct size to fit the bolt. Slip the bolt in from the top, weld and mount the F**kin swing arm. Now... Becareful of the torque...
10 hours. Bahhh..... But the swing arm is on, brake lines attached, and the Ebrake run. I'm off to the shower...