I have finally arrived!!

On Jun 10, 2006, at 7:57 AM, Eric Marsden wrote:

> Hello All!  (assuming with g-rocco's help I have finally figured
> this out!)
>
> My name is Eric Marsden 26 yrs old from central new york.  I will
> shortly be
> driving a 88 alpine wite 16v but currently I am still putting her back
> together.  Since we get a little thing called lake effect snow up
> here esp
> where I live (right around camden,ny and boonville,ny snow capitals
> of the
> northeast)

Ahhhh yes.  I grew up in Seneca Falls, lived in Rochester for 16
years....went to college in Potsdam, drove right past you on my trips
north.

> Should be ready for action...well that was
> my shortened version of my intro..I am sure I left things out like
> pictures
> which I will share upon someone telling me how to do that..do we
> simply
> attach them?....again hopefully this finally makes it through to
> the "list"
> and hoping to talk and meet some if not all of you soon!!
>
> -Eric

Good luck - you should find Adirondak Auto Brokers' website (http://
www.germanautoparts.com) and Parts 4 VWs (http://www.parts4vws.com).
Mark (AAB) and Potterman (parts4vws) rawk.

There's a bunch of shows in a day's driving distance of you where you
might meet up with listers.  There's the June Jitterbug show in
Niagara Falls, Ontario coming up, one of my favorites.  You'll
probably run into the Canadian contingent there.  Waterfest in New
Jersey is also a big VW show.

You just missed the scirocco.org gathering in Ohio last week...but
stick with the list, it's a good resource.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |