Picture Release

Ok,

  Things to do:

  Help Dave W. get Ben H. to "will" his scirocco to him, Dave will take care of the rest.
Get Brian P. and Colin to "will" there sciroccos to my wife, I'll take care of the rest.
  Off Dave W. for Ben H's scirocco once it's in his posession.
  Off Dave W. again to get "already willed" BBS scirocco(to me, sorry Al)
  Off Dave W. again for his R(I need a better DD)

  Sorry folks, Dave "Nothing goes on this head"(autox excerpt) Winchell gave me the idea!

  Chris Bennett and Chuck Blue just happen to next on the list to-do, and Tomasson, you're not safe either! hehehehe

  Tonee(can't fix stupid) Northam

  I Fucking Hate the days after Cincy!
Phil Boeye <roccophil@gmail.com> wrote:
  I'm guessing your talking about either Colin (dark green Mk2) or Brian
Page (Cosmos Blue Mk1). Not sure if either of them are regular list
readers. I can contact them via Vortex or you can visit the MD
Scirocco thread in the Capital Area and pipe straight into the group.