was oil switch, now ebay

By the time I saw this, there were only 23 minutes left on the auction.  I
bought my 91 Jetta from the same dealer/vendor on Ebay - nice guy, I'd
reccoment keeping an eye on what he has to offer.  i'd buy from him again in
a heartbeat. That said, they're BMW guys and don't know a thing about VW's -
but they are totally honest about the cars they are selling.  Just don't
know *quite* what to look for.

GP

  --
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen