Fuel tank

Hi Shawn.
My previous tank had been sealed once before, but the stuff was starting to
disintegrate and it rusted through anyway.
I got a new rad from Redi-Rad in Waterloo.
You should not have any problem locating a gas tank from the rad shops or jobbers.
Ed  '81S (in Kitchener)

>>> SHAWN FALZARNO <falzsf@shaw.ca> 2006-06-07 5:15:34 PM >>>

Hello all i have had a big headache with my rocco' lately. I had it parked for 4 year and rebuild the engine (JH) but it has a wierd problem every now and than it runs rough or even dies if I turn the car off and then on again it is fine. Than after awhile it does it again. i have replaced alot of parts on it, one bad thing is that the fuel tank it pretty rusted inside, so after putting in a new fuel pump, aux pump, new injectors all 4, new coil, replace the filter a few times asss alot of rust was collecting there. I have decide my last real option is get a new tank. Of course the cost of a new tank is crazy so I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on this? Maybe a tanks for a different car that is cheaper, of course this may be a pain in the ass but hey. Or i was thinking of restore it or something. I live in toronto maybe someone has one i can buy, or know i good place to get it renewed. Any idea would be great......

Shawn F
95 scirocco 1.8L 8V JH
280 thou KM's