Sunroof the love hate relationships continues....

Ok,
I had my sunroof off for Cincy.  The stop levers were bent.  trying to straighten them out I broke one. 8-(

Here's my shopping list:
1.circlips (they have a way of disappearing)
2.good left and right stop levers (or good complete water rail with them)
3.also noticed the wind deflector tends to jam into the front I have to hand pull it alittle.  Part of this or all may need to go.
4.outer sunroof seal ( I've seen this for around $80...Ouch)

If anyone knows where I can find them cheap please LMK. I'm going to start checking junk yards and I've sent email to Potterman with no response yet.

Thanks
David
86 Black 16v turbo Rocc - with the fugly scoop
86 Black 16v awaiting front end crash repair
84 Black  8v donor
86 Red 8v Jetta GLI - daily driver/repair vehicle