First Post from a Noob!

FIRST POST

(Oiy I hope I'm doing this right...)

Hello everyone in Sciroccoland! My name's Thomas, I was one of the noobs at
the get together, the quiet, tallish one that was taking a lot of pictures
in case I didn't meet you. I had a great time this weekend, it was totally
awesome (man!). I don't remember many names so I'm just going to give a big
thanks to everyone that took the time to greet a noobie, I felt very
welcomed. Although I only made it out for Saturday and a small part of
Sunday I still had a blast and I'm already planning on coming next year as a
sophomore. I think I'll be more prepared next year as well.

I guess that's it and as long as this e-mail thing works out expect some
more post from me in the future!

PS. I took some pictures so expect some sort of link to my Flickr account
some time soon. The pictures will be going online gradually as I can only
upload so much at a time.

- Thomas -
-- Flat Black 1988 Scirocco 16v