Cincy 2006 Recap

I safely arrived at home at 12:45 PM today with my Cali and I still doing
well. A remarkable (for the Cali) 35.4  MPG was achieved on the second tank!
My leave on Thursday night to arrive before dark on Friday strategy was a
success. Leaving late on Sunday night, not so much.

Thank you's:

Daun, Brad, and the Yeagleys for putting this together! Again!

Brett has done a terrific job with the online pictures. FAST TOO!

Unibroue for providing the beer <http://unibroue.com/produits/fin.cfm>

Ben for the loan of the AC adapter and forgiveness for breaking his drivers
seat.

Salty for being the foil for ~72% of all Cincy 2006 jokes.

Whoever chose those awesome pizzas on Friday.

The porta-poty guy. Seriously.

Dan S. and his mini-Best Buy in a diesel rocco.

The Academy.

Dan B. for surprising (or not) us by "not going to be there".

Daun, Brad, and the Yeagleys for putting this together again! (I need to put
that at least twice)

F you's:

White Castle.

-Marc