Cincy Reflexions

Comments.... The raven was no more than 3 feet in front of the wee hole in
the tent I was peaking through...  COPS was Saturday morning (I remember
drinking OJ while talking to the old man with the kayak...  mmm pizza:
didn't know what to expect as this was from a new place, but it held up to
past year's pizza with flair.  Good stuff... poor?!? I camp because I want
to.  :P....  enjoyed good beer.  Actually had 11 left from the 2 cases.

360d 14h 5m and counting...