Grateful to be a part of it all...

Well put, Michael.  Same here.  I had a fantastic time.  It was great to see
you all again and to meet some new friends and shake hands with some friends
who I've never before met in person.

Michael and Timbo, thanks for being such super cool guys and great roomates.
Michael: I give you a lot of credit for driving that amazing car of yours
through all of that rain and taking it all in stride.  Butch won't have to
deal with that next year, I promise!  Thanks for my convoy companions Jan,
Eric, Tony, Mike, Brendan and Mtl-Marc - those convoys make it seem like
Cincy lasts 20 hours longer (which is a good thing!).  Carl, I'm do glad you
got your car back together and made the trip to join this family.  I saw
Carl, Mike and Greg (I think???) playing frisbee and thought "this is what
it's all about."

Thanks to Daun and Yeagleys for the warmth and hospitality.  Thanks to Brian
and Cathy for taking me for a spin in their cars!...for Cheapass Ron for his
time and his ear...for the weather which, amazingly, cleared up just in time
for the gtg part of the trip.

Eric: thanks for hooking me up with the seats.  They made the trip home even
better!  Chuck, Ellen, Karen, Margaret and anyone else who had anything to
do with that wonderful meal on Saturday night.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff I wanted to say, but I have a year to
remember!

Jim