Julie & Jill made it home

10 minutes before schedule too. Andy and I made the run from Cincy to the Erie off ramp in 4 hours. Ate dinner and made it to rochester by 8:30 pm. I just walked in (and a stop at the toilet) before typing this. At 75-80 mph and about 40 to the gallon! The hood flip, well I have to take the blame :( Gotta love the cars :)

I'd love to thank the Yeagleys again for putting up with all of us. To Chuck Blue, Margret and Karen for stuffing us like turkeys Saturday night.
Sleep well all. You (and the newbies) are incredible people.
Love ya all!