where can i find euro healights?

hey everyone,

well i have a 89 scirocco 16v model, i live in toronto, but does any one
know where i can get Euro headlights for my car, maybe here local or even
overseas.. maybe some has them to sell ! ive even tried ebay but ive had a
real hard time finding them..! if anyone has any info please le me know i
would greatly appreciate it...
hope to hear from someone soon.

thanks,

Alex

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.