WTB: Mk1 Doors

I have a set from an 80.  They are brown.  I believe the drivers has a
dent on it right at the body line that will need to be pulled.  They
probably have some surface rust on them from sitting in the back car port,
but no rust holes :)

They have the solid windows (not the vent ones), regulators, etc.

Not sure about how to ship something that large though.  If you happen to
come down to the Vancouver BC area anytime in the next while let me know.
You can have them for free.

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,