82 Kawasaki GPz550

Now that the cats are away I can go all japcrap on y'all.

I have to fix my bride's other ride.  Some kind of petcock issue.
At least it's vintage and sexy and on Deutsche Metzeler tires.  Bought
it new.

Also had to move out the 74 Special Edition Dart because the raccoons
came back.  Someday I'll seal up that antique garage fireplace nice and
proper.  The paw prints washed off but they shat on some of my rocco
glass in the loft.  Fuck.

Does anyone else smell crickets?

Have a GREAT FUCKING TIME YOU BASTARDS
(except The Hot Chicks who may be bitches or something)
and drink a gulp for me.