Not making Cincy

> And lastly, thank you very much for the offer, but I'm sure you know I'm a
> driver and not a passenger.

> I don't think I'll hitch a ride despite the kind offers. Dan without a
> Scirocco would be kind of like Dan without any clothes. And that wouldn't
> be good!

Yeah, I'm right there with you, Dan...  The Rieger made it the first leg to
Daves house in Charleston last night, and the tie rod/rack is just too
sloppy to risk taking it through the mountains (it got progressively worse
on the way here - to the point where it's feeling unsafe).  It'll be Dave
and I tag-teaming his R32 it seesms.  If I'm lucky, I'll talk Dave into
entering the R in the autocross on Saturday.

Al