Last call for NY/NJ/PA caravan; Free seat; a few Cincy essential suggestions

I see one rocc and a LOT of rust. The govt is applying a lot of pressure for all junk yards to close. My local is going to court again facing NYS. The cost of hiring the lawyers is greater than the profit. It really sucks....

And sorry to hear you can't make it this year! (Man, people are dropping like flies!)