OT: Oil companies

Oddly, where I work, we're pretty well all considered foreigners, except
those who are Native Americans. So there you have it. My passport says
Canada on the cover. So I consider myself a Canadian. Good enough proof for
me.

Don't we need some Scirocco content here? I had my 8V to the track again,
and he's such a blast to drive. I nearly beat a 16V with my faithful old
Klaus in the quarter, the sad part is that it was MY 16V. Hubby was not
impressed. Yeah, THAT car needs some love.

Cathy, with one of each, remember the good old days when we fought about
which engine was best???