OT How do you stack 4700 Mazdas on their sides?

Here is a better link: <http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/1291> to that
article.

This happens more then you might think. See:
<http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9804E6DF163DF936A25751C1A964
9C8B63> for an article from back in 2002. What the article does not mention
is that the ship sunk with the bow on the bottom and the stern just a few
feet below the surface at low tide. A number of other ships hit the "sunken"
car ship as it stood almost straight up. BMW, Volvo, Saab, etc. only had
~$10k of maritime insurance on each car too. Pity. I wonder if any folks
doing European delivery were impacted.....

Scirocco content: I drove mine for almost 2 hours today. It sure felt nice.
Boy I sure do need a clutch! ;-)

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW Rabbit GTI Pickup Truck