OT: Oil companies

On 10:06 pm 07/26/06 Drew Mac <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Dan wrote:
> >>  Spewey wrote:
> >>  Use less if you want to make a difference.
> >>

> >  *see signature.
> >
> >  Dan Snow
> >  '82 Scirocco (diesel)<<<< I use less fuel than all of yous ;)
> >
> Horsesh*t Elmer.... :)
>
> Drew (with the non-asthmatic diesel Scirocco)

What pisses me off is all these suburbanites in their stop and go SUVs
drinking up the gas I'd like to burn cheaply somewhere down the road. I've
been tooting around in fuel economical vehicles for 20 years, and dammit, I
should get some sort of a voucher for my share of the current cheap fuel.
And if you don't think it's cheap now? Well, it ain't gonna get any better
sweetie, hate to tell ya. (and yeah, I'd be happy to toss a bit more fuel
in for the performance of that 1.9TD)
Cathy