Fuel Prices

I used to have a 2100cc aircooled engine with 11.8 to 1 that I ran Aircraft
fuel in.  Then I had Crower grind me a cam to run lower octane fuel on High
Compression engines.  They used to have ads for these to use on Muscle cars
when you couldn't get premium as much as you can today.  I also added a 5
gallon water tank for water injection.  It was fun to pull into a gas
station and ask were I could fill up with water....