Update since list is slow

I have been in CO for a month and a half and needles to say I will not have
my silver G60 80 scirocco ready for waterwagens.  Did not think I would be
out of town this summer for over 2 months but I am looking to get the bad
ass black MK1 I posted from Craig's list *<*
http://portland.craigslist.org/car/185182648.html>
<http://portland.craigslist.org/car/185182648.html%3E%C2%A0>with all
my overtime money when I get back if it is not sold.  Emailed the
owner but no response yet.

So I was interested in the $50 paint job thread that came around a couple of
weeks ago and sent the link to by partner in VW crime that has been getting
my 79 non-cat copper rocco up and running.  He went out and bought 3 quarts
of sunrise red rustoleum paint and some rollers for $40 and preceded to do
some bondo work on Rot, my 79 indiana red rocco who's paint was totally
screwed.  All while I have been gone!  What a F%^king stud.  Looks like
there will be 4 layers of wet sanded paint on her by the time I get back on
Friday and I will have just under 2 days to get ready for Waterwagens.  When
it first went on the color looked like my 80 mars red rocco but dried to a
more maroonish color.  So anyone who wants to see what it looks like be
there (I will also post pics).  Entered Rot and Copper in the show and am
ready to hit the tree with Rot, my first time on the strip.  Also my buddy
just found out the full throttle switch was hanging by it's wires since both
mounting screws backed out.  Wonder how she will go with it reinstalled
correctly.  Any guesses on 1/4 mile ET for her?  NA 2.0L 3A block, JH head,
mild cam, header, exhaust, etc.  I am hoping for low 16s to mid 15s.

Can not wait to fly back Friday and get the roccos ready for the show.  Hope
to see all the NW listers there and some beautiful sciroccos.  Later.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4