1980 VW Scirocco - $900 (Babbitt, MN) not mine

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hemidieselrat@aol.com <hemidieselrat@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:07:41 UT
Subject: 1980 VW Scirocco - $900 (Babbitt, MN)
To: badvdub@gmail.com

 "hemidieselrat@aol.com" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.
------------------------------

1980 VW SciroccoReply to: (see message body)
Date: 2006-07-20, 2:38AM

I'm selling my Scirocco I. I recently moved out of state and it can't stay
where it is. It is a black 81 with red interior with some rust. the rear
wheel wells and rocker panels need repaired but other than that its a pretty
easy resto. the carpet is missing but I think the rest of the interior is
there. It is a 1.6 with a 5 speed. The price is $900 and includes the rims
pictured. The price not negotiable, keeping in mind the extreme scarcity of
these cars.

952-212-1091
solobaidg60@yahoo.com

Original URL: <http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/car/184079041.html>
*this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/kFmY1RmdnBkYpFWbj5CbA02bx*

Parker Wulf  badvdub@gmail.com
Pequot Lakes, MN
1988 Scirocco 16v 1.8 black(new project)
1987 Scirocco 16v 2.0 red(soon to donate parts to the 88)
1987 Scirocco 16v 1.8 red(part car)