[TECH-OT] 8 valve Questions 90 Jetta

Hey Gang,

I need to put an exhaust on my 8v right away.

I plan on getting it from Adirondak...Techtonics Aluminized for $ 236 +
SH.

This would be from behind the cat back. I was asked if it is a 55mm or
50mm. I haven't checked yet, but if it is a 50mm can I get the 55mm and
use an adapter? I guess to check I would have to measure it right? It is
stock...

I want to upgrade to a 2.0 ABA and I would like the bigger exhaust to
attach the header to. I don't want to putz with the adapter, but I don't
want use a smaller exhaust, and then buy a bigger one. Also there is no
performance gain with the SS compared to the alumninized right, it's
just life of exhaust...

Opinions?

Jason