California Edition Saga

Total Beverage is by *FAR* the best beer store I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot of beer stores!! It is definbitely worth the trip! I may also stop by that beer place in Boulder you told me about.

-Marc who may spend the value of the Cali Scirocco on beer

-----Original Message-----
From: "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 10:07:22
To:"Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net>
Cc:roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: California Edition Saga

Cracks me up that you are making a special stop at my local liquor store...

Bishops Castle is pretty cool...hopefully you get to meet the guy...when I
was there, no one was around.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon 1.6 Heron Head 8v
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)