The return.

Sorta. *Chuckles* A bunch of months back, I switched which e-mail I was
using to get stuff from the list, but I never actually accessed the
account... and it seems I've forgotten the password to the account, so all
that mail I've got? Meh.

So, the long and short of my life ATM, auto-wise. I'm in Tennessee now,
still have the GT and the 'Roc in MI, with the latter looking to be a victim
of my own neglect and the Audi a refugee of sorts. I'm looking to get into
another 'Roc after finding a nice 16v on Craigslist that was in MI, but with
me and my usual habit of car envy, I've had plenty of other candidates. My
searches have pretty much come up dry though, so I return to one of those
"good" sources, in hopes I might get something quality, and get myself back
into the habit. If anyone's looking to unload a car, here's some things I'm
looking for :

Manual transmission's a given, of course. Trustworthy for long-distance
driving, as I may end up relocating to the West Coast soon, and on that
note, the more trunk space, the better(wagon plz). Less than $2K for a
price. Because I'm gonna probably have to unload the 'Rocco if I get
anything other than an 8v, there'll be some parts up for grabs, or even a
parts car if someone wanted to take it away. The engine is still good, I'm
gonna say. I have a 4-2 manifold, good glass, taillights, various parts from
Potterman I'd ordered up like an oil pump, windage tray... the list goes on
and on.

So yeah, this is a lame hello-to-everyone post. =oP Long time no see, here
and at Cincy. Maybe next year I'll be able to make it, and if all's well,
there might be a couple of others with me, one driving a silver '02 GTi, if
he doesn't trade it in for a new one, or something even crazier. He's had
STI talk going as well. *Chuckles*

Home sweet home.

~Matt