Custom Grill

Someone asked for info on how I made my grill a while back. The grill was
made in 98/99 and the pics is from 04.

Basic ingredients:
  - Mk II grill
  - Dremel (or equivalent cutting tool)
  - Plastic panels (usually found at places like Hobbytown)
  - Superglue
  - Bondo
  - PVC pipe that with an ID that will fit over the circle in the grill
behind the emblem
  - wire mesh (the mesh in the pic was from Home Depot (chicken wire I
think) painted with rust preventive aluminum paint.)

Pics can be found at the link below.

If you want instructions let me know and I'm sure I can try and remember
most of what I did.

http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Rob_N/MK%20II%20Wolfsberg/images/custom%
20grill%201.jpg
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Rob_N/MK%20II%20Wolfsberg/images/custom%
20grill%202.jpg
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Rob_N/MK%20II%20Wolfsberg/images/custom%
20grill%203.jpg
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Rob_N/MK%20II%20Wolfsberg/images/custom%
20grill%204.jpg

And a pic of it color matched to the car and installed.

http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Rob_N/MK%20II%20Wolfsberg/images/wob_ft_
low.JPG

-Rob
84 GTx