TRACK DAY NORTH!!!!!!

On 3:01 pm 07/19/06 "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Yay!!  Blacky will finally get some track time in!!!
> Are we a no go for the Dyno then??
> As for the cruise, if everybody is up for it I'll start planning out
> a route. Do we want to make the falls the destination?? Perhaps A'La
> Cincy tradition we could have it end at Hewitt's Dairy?(Our version
> of Youngs)
>
> Yay track time!!
>
> Can't wait to see everyone.
> -George

Screw ice cream, how about Jet boats at the base of the falls? (Okay, THEN
ice cream). Adam says there is a huge cruise at the Falls (like the scene
at Hutch's) on Sundays too, we'll check that out. The jet boats in the
whirlpool are supposed to be a blast, I could check into group rates if
there is interest, these are big jet boats, for those not around here, the
whirlpool being at the base of the Falls. The cruise scene could be cool
too, we could just get pizza there or something. But yeah, I'd head for
Niagara. It's about an hour, and a versatile destination.
cathy
Cathy