TRACK DAY NORTH!!!!!!

On 1:38 pm 07/19/06 "Don Walter" <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any requirements?  Helmets, Passengers, Fuel cutoffs,
> etc.....

I'd advise a helmet whether they want one or not, but I don't think there's
much else, the guys last time said it was pretty lax. I went for a ride
last time, so passengers were okay then. I'll have to see if I can pick up
track rules, in case they've changed.
Pretty well show up and run I believe, but I'll check.
Cathy