TRACK DAY NORTH!!!!!!

AFAIK, we have use of the whole track, so I'm not sure if they block off
parts or not, I don't think so. And we're getting a REALLY good rate. We'll
be sharing it with whoever else shows up, but last time everyone got more
than enough time. (cars and bodies were tired out!)
Cathy
with somewhat less that 500hp on tap, but hell,eh?