Never wax again, Well 5 years anyways.

Daun Yeagley wrote:
> You mean googling a wax on the 'net, and finding a review
> at a gay site "turns" you gay??  That must mean more of us
> are gay than the statistics show!  Wooo hoo!!!  ;)  ;)  ;)

I kind of meant that googling for 5starshine is ghey (different) because
the guy who sells it has made his entire fortune on swindling search
engines.  Let me spell it out for you, this is the guy's main site:

http://www.gorillawebsitemarketing.com/

It's just regular carwax with special web marketing voodoo.

> Daun
> One of the Resident List Homos  :p

And I say the more gays, the merrier.  Now let us marry!