FS: 87 16v Scirocco back up for sale, last buyer flaked. Euro bumpers, Euro lights and more. $2250

Last buyer flaked, so this is back up for sale.

1987 Scirocco 16v $2250

I just replaced the throttle cable and I replaced the junk mk3
lookalike doorhandles it had on it with genuine hella pieces. I also
just replaced the starter last week.

I drove this car from Wichita KS to Rockford IL with no problems recently.

Here are the mods:
Euro bumpers
Euro valances (installed but need paint)
Euro plate holder
Euro lights and amber turns lights relayed with kit from Futrell Autowerks
Kamei mesh grill
Kamei grill spoiler, unpainted
G60 front brakes W/ate powerslot/ss lines/red calipers
160mph motometer cluster
aproximately 175,00 miles
H&R sport springs with KYB struts
Eurosport front and rear upper tie bars
Momo carbon wheel and shifter
new gas tank, dealer installed
Nuespeed short shifter

The dash has some cracking but the entire interior is tear free. The
paint is in decent shape, there are tiny dings here and there, they
are the kind that can be sorted quite easily by a paintless dent guy.
It has a downpipe leak at the flex joint. The new door handles have
new keys and tumblers as well, the tumblers can be rekeys to match the
ignition, its an easy process you can do at home. Other than that,
this car is good to go.

Here is a complete gallery of the car: http://vapordubs.com/gallery/v/rocco