Cincy autocross videos

Ummm, ok, so that's why my pc was trying to get sucked through my wall socket...

Keep in mind, scirocco.dhs.org is really meant for photo hosting.  Sure it's a server with over 2 terabytes, but my upstream
internet connection is not that quick.
Btw - google video is free, and they have quite a bit more upstream than I do :)

If demand keeps up for too long I may have to push the vids out to malventano.com (and I can do this for others should they need the
favor).

:)
Al